REAL FEELS dictionary of feelings.
Created to help kids feel understood and for you to feel connected.
Discover feelings the FUN way!
Real Feels contains 72 wide-ranging emotions. It’s a fun way for kids to expand their emotional vocabularly, develop their emotional intelligence and share their feelings with you.
With REAL FEELS kids can:
- discover the names of 72 different feelings and synonyms for these feelings
- learn to identify their own emotions,
- become more confident expressing themselves and
- show you exactly how they feel!
Includes a How to Use guide based on emotion coaching principles to help parents and care givers support children’s emotional development and problem solving skills.
Create priceless opportunities to connect with your child. Give them an EQ advantage with REAL FEELS.
Great for home, schools and therapists. Suitable for children aged 3+.
500 in stock
Emotional Intelligence (EQ): the path to a successful life.
Did you know?
When kids learn about emotions it improves their emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognise, understand and manage our own emotions and, recognise, understand and influence the emotions of others.
Children who have higher emotional intelligence experience many benefits which help them live a happier, more successful life both now, and into adulthood.
When children learn emotional intelligence, it also helps them:
- Improve self-awareness
- Manage their stress
- Become self-motivated
- Build empathy and understanding of others
- Make better decisions and healthier choices
- Communicate effectively
- Develop good relationships with their peers, and
- Achieve better grades in school!