Flip Book of Feelings.
Discover feelings the FUN way!
Real Feels contains 72 wide-ranging emotions. It’s a fun way for kids to expand their emotional vocabulary, develop their emotional intelligence and share their feelings with you.
- discover the names of 72 different feelings and synonyms for these feelings
- learn to identify their own emotions,
- become more confident expressing themselves and
- show you exactly how they feel!
491 in stock
Want to help a child affected by family violence?
Real Feels can help kids impacted by family violence. Real Feels gives kids a voice because they can share their feelings using words and pictures, which contributes to the healing process.
If you would like to show your support, purchase a copy of Real Feels by clicking on the DONATE NOW button. Each book donated is placed into a home furnished by RizeUp; an organisation helping families rebuild their lives after domestic violence. Find out more here or follow them on Facebook.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ): the path to a successful life.
Did you know…
When kids learn about emotions it improves their emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognise, understand and manage our own emotions and, recognise, understand and influence the emotions of others.
Children who have higher emotional intelligence experience many benefits which help them live a happier, more successful life both now, and into adulthood.
When children learn emotional intelligence, it also helps them:
- Improve self-awareness
- Manage their stress
- Become self-motivated
- Build empathy and understanding of others
- Make better decisions and healthier choices
- Communicate effectively
- Develop good relationships with their peers, and
- Achieve better grades in school!